Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Chapter 1 : Catalog

Assalamualaikum and Hi all...

This is my first post to this blog. As I am now on leave for a week [thanks to my company], I have time to do spring cleaning for my books! Some I have read, some are still waiting. I am separating which ones are to be kept, which are to be sold!! In this blog too, I will share my reviews on interesting book(s) that I am reading.

I just love books...Some people can spend RM100 for clothes, shoes or other whatnots...but me, I can spend off my RM100 just on books! I have once plan to use RM100 to buy clothes and a pair of shoes, but, being unlucky that day, the stuff that I wanted was out of stock, where else can I spend off my money?? BOOKS!

I love the smell of bookshops...Kinokuniya, MPH, Times, Borders. I have been exposed to books by my family since I was young. and from there onwards, books have been my fave companion...

Now I am listing down which ones to remain in my room, others will be sold via this Booku-Ku....enjoy yeah!




A blessed companion is a book, - a book that, fitly chosen, is a lifelong friend,... a book that, at a touch, pours its heart into our own.  ~Douglas Jerrold








No comments:

Post a Comment